Saturday, January 12, 2008

Still No News

I did not receive word yesterday about the new job position. Perhaps I'll hear something Monday. Again, since I don't know which of many people would be contacting me, I cannot even send out any feelers and retain some sense of dignity, so I shall wait. None of my peers has heard anything either, so perhaps the process is taking a bit longer than expected.

Or maybe 'they' just don't know how anxious we get about waiting for the news each year.

-----------------------------------------

In other news, I'm still in the middle of the pack of people who could win a 5-day cruise. The results are based on a specific metric, and if I can hold strong through the next 3 weeks, the contest will be over. We'll see what happens. If I am one of the people to win, then comes the difficult decision of whom to take on the cruise with me. I need to get my passport, just in case.

1 comment:

schell said...

I would take Wentworth Miller, if I were you.