Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Sunday Thus Far

Today is my last day off before Christmas, so I am making the most of it. What I want to do and what I need to/will do are vastly different lists.

So far today I have accomplished:

1. Got off work at 12:30am (wtf we need to be open until midnight is beyond me)
2. Shopped for goodies for the below-mentioned stockings
3. Went to bed at 2:30; got up at 9
4. Put names on all the stockings...what's the name of that new cashier starting tomorrow???
5. Wrote, addressed, stickered, and stamped Christmas cards to all the GMs in my district
6. Made/ate lunch
7. Checked my favorite websites

Next on the list:

1. Go to a mall dept. storel (CRAP!) to return and replace a sorely needed clothing item that fell apart after 3 wearings/washings.
2. Buy a couple things at the grocery store.
3. Major house chores
4. Watch Theremin DVD documentary so I can return it to the lender tomorrow
5. Take my 2-ft Christmas tree down from the closet shelf and put on display
6. Go to bed early because I start a long stretch of long days early tomorrow morning.

I just re-read this and it is a stupid stupid post, but I am a list-maker. Now off I go to ready myself for the rest of my day. The sun sets in 5 hours, and there's lots to do before then.

No comments: