Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...Crazy Yelling Beggar Man???

Yes, CYBM, one I have seen before, was found outside my store's front entrance begging for money last night. Security was called and spent quite a while getting him to calm down. Don't forget the 'yelling' part of CYBM. At least he was only in my store for 5 seconds before I could get him to leave.

I've dealt with this guy before. He likes to say, "God doesn't like ugly," when I'm telling him to leave. Last night I was outside the the store trying to get him to move (he was blocking the entrance doors), so I felt a bit better about being snarky right back to him.

CYBM: God doesn't like ugly.
ME: Then he doesn't like you very much, does he?

I'm sure there are a million more clever retorts I could have retortified with, but that's the first thing that popped into my mind. Possible future alternative responses could be:

>So you'll be receiving a lump of coal in your stocking for Christmas.
>Have you seen God's new lineup of skin care products for nasty yelling assholes such as yourself?
>What did you do to God to make him feel that way?
>I killed God and ate his eyeballs. What do you have to say to that?
>Let me know all about Ugly Hell, because you're going there soon.

Who am I kidding? I'll probably just be reduced to repeating, "Shut your mouth; get out of my store." CYBMs are so predictable, but why must I waste good material on them?

No comments: