Monday, July 02, 2007

Red Clawed Crab Is Alive

I was adding more water to my 29-gallon aquarium a while ago when I spotted my red clawed crab perched on a bit of fake rock that juts up out of the water. This is only the second time I've seen him since I added him to the aquarium about 3 months ago.

He must spend most of his time holed up inside this particular ornament. I have a clown loach (orange and black wide stripes) who also hides in the ornament most of the time. I originally got him to help eradicate the tiny snail problem last year. He made quick work of that and now spends his days hiding or running from me.

A couple of weeks ago I lost my most favorite balloon bellied molly.

The current inhabitants of the tank include: 1 red clawed crab, 2 plecos, 1 clown loach, 2 neon tetras, 4 black skirt tetras, 2 lemon fin tetras, 2 gold micky mouse platys, and 2 balloon bellied mollies.

Aquariums reduce World Suck.

No comments: