This is the 3rd time I've tried to get Blogger to work with me.
You get no great posting as a result. Here are only bullet points, which is all I have the patience for right now.
* Kicked out a vagrant from the store on Friday. This is not unusual, but they have been quite vulgar recently. This one called me a cunt, stupid bitch, sow, and tried to spit on me. Nice.
* Beatiful weather today.
* 'The Secret' by Byrne has been the most popular book since Million Little Pieces. If you liked 'What the Bleep Do We Know?' or the idea of the power of intention, or just metaphysical/spiritual stuff in general, you may want to check out this book and/or DVD.
* I'm gearing up for my trip to Colorado. I think I have all the cold weather stuff I need.
* Received my tax return on Friday.
* All my fish are well. Gracie kitty is well.
* Sometimes my staff members tell me way too much personal stuff.
I'm sure I have more, but losing two well-thought out posts in an effort to get the goddam link to work is not worth it.