Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm On Vacation!

And tomorrow I have drum corps rehearsal.  I'm very excited.  There is a particular gentleman there whom I enjoy talking to very much, wink wink, so we'll see how/if that progresses.  He is quite reserved, so it mightn't go anywhere anytime soon.

I get to see my family on Sunday, and then I don't really have any engagements for the rest of the week after that.  It's going to be one heckuva year at work, so I plan on resting up for it.

I go to Michigan the week after next....brrrr.  I bought a coat from Lands End...a pretty pink-tinted one, because I was ill prepared for the blizzard I encountered last year.  Hopefully there will be no blizzard this year.

And great news:  my grocery store started carrying Rising Sun Farms Key Lime Torte.  Sweet toasted Jesus, that thing is tasty!  And the ones I bought weren't even moldy!  Remember my fiasco last time?

It was in the 70s here today, but tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 42.  I haven't felt the cold front whirl in yet, but I'm sure I'll wake up tonight when it does.  It's a good thing our rehearsal is indoors tomorrow, even the visual block where we're learning the first drill(shapes on the field that we march to) of the season.

And with that, I should get ready for sleepytime.
Goodnight.

No comments: