Saturday, January 24, 2009

Amazing Rehearsal

I played really well today for the most part, which makes me happy.  I also nailed the mellophone solo in the opener every single time, and that feels damn good.  I had so many people come up to me throughout the day and at the restaurant afterwards and compliment me on my playing, so I am one very pleased person.  I wanted very much to perform well today.

The running block killed me, so I need to work on that.  

And I'm so exhausted that I'm now going to bed; and I'm going to bed happy, which is a wonderful thing.

3 comments:

CatBoy said...

You're right- going to bed happy is a wonderful thing. We should strive for that one.

UrbanStarGazer said...

I envy you having such a passion. I can't say that there is anything in my life that I enjoy as much as you seem to enjoy this except maybe cooking but, it's definitely not as exhilirating as you make this all sound.

schell said...

It sounds like you're having a blast with this...aren't you glad you decided to do it?
I agree with Urban...I'm a bit envious of your excitement!