Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bizzee Bee

It's been a full schedule for the past 10 days.  

My boss was on vacation from Wednesday to Wednesday, so I filled in for her while she was gone, in addition to running my store and doing my trainer job.  Next week is our big work conference of the year, and I'm presenting part of two sessions (just to my zone, not to the whole company).  I work overnight tonight to complete a big messy project at the store, and I leave for Orlando early Monday morning.

I'm tired, but feel I have accomplished a great many things.

I'm looking forward to the meeting, as I get to see all the GMs I have come to know and only see once or twice a year.  I also enjoy spending time with others in my district.  

And two weeks after I get back from Orlando, I go on the cruise.

Life is good.  So say we all.

No comments: