Thursday, August 10, 2006

Where, Oh Where, Has My Tangerine Honda Element Gone

Still no car today. I'm going to carry my cell phone with me tomorrow all day, even though I don't permit cell phones on the salesfloor at work. The car had better be done tomorrow!

Today is my only day off this week. I'm quite tarred because of the heat and inventory. When it's over 100 degrees for a few weeks in a row, it really takes a toll on the body. So, I am staying inside allllll day today. I did some chores and need to shred stuff later.

Tonight I'm going to make a pizza. It's kinda pricey to make a pizza this way, but it tastes far better than anything you can buy.
_________________________________________________

Homemade Pizza

On a Boboli bread shell, spread a can of Italian-seasoned tomato paste.
Sprinkle with more seasonings if desired. I use Penzey's Pizza Seasoning.
Place your toppings on it. Tonight I'm going to make a Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. Sometimes I top it with pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, onion, and bell pepper.
Top with mozzarella or pizza blend shredded cheese.
Sprinkle some parmesan on top if desired.
Bake in 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.

It's fast and it's easy to make if you have kids. I make it because it's tasty and I'm lazy. The key is the tomato paste. You get a nice sauce without all the drippiness of a packaged pizza sauce. It also reheats like a gem.
__________________________________________

I'm hooked on Stargate-SG1. I have watched the first season through Netflix and am really enjoying it. It is currently in its 10th season, and Stargate: Atlantis is in its 3rd season. All those episodes should keep me busy for a few months.
___________________________________________

No comments: