Thursday, June 05, 2008

Pictures of New Aquarium

Above you can see my pleco, then Tchaikovsky on the left and Salieri on the right.  So cute!
This view shows most of the tank.  See the little fish in with the big boys?  The little darker one by the head of the glass seahorse is named Mart.  He is the one who liked to swim upside down in the corners for a few days, but is a scrappy fellow and is thriving now.
Behold the belching toad!  He's like the buddha of the tank.
The pleco and Salieri forage for food above.
Rimsky-Korsakov and Tchaikovsky, best friends forever.  See the pleco's tail?  He thinks he's hiding.

3 comments:

CatBoy said...

Pretty fish. My pleco (Herman-Louise) spends most of his time hiding out behind a cave which he outgrew a couple of years ago.

chenchy said...

Looking at these underwater photos makes me feel like we are in "Finding Nemo"!

Nice fish!

CatBoy said...

Hey, I just read your comment on my blog. I hope you get some rest in there somewhere.