Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It Has Snown

It snowed overnight here...not too much, just an inch or so...enough to lay a blanket over the cars and grass. I finally turned my heat on last night. I don't like having to run the heat, as it dries out everything, especially my skin. I think my cat appreciates it, though.

I bought some resistance cords at a sporting goods store and began working my arm muscles in preparation for the arm wrestling rematch in Denver in mid-March. I have almost 2 full months to train, so I am hopeful that I might win!

Not much else is going on...I go to work this afternoon and have some household chores to accomplish before then.

2 comments:

CatBoy said...

I try to avoid forced air heating for the same reasons, but I am finding that no amount of heavy clothing make up for a house that is 62 degrees.

I placed a few open bowls of water around the house to increase humidity. I don't know how well it actually works, but it doesn't cost a cent to do it and it can't hurt.

The Broards said...

"I bought some resistance cords at a sporting goods store and began working my arm muscles in preparation for the arm wrestling rematch in Denver in mid-March"


You crack me up

--emma