2. I really want to see the new Indiana Jones movie.
3. Joe Mallozzi is ignoring me on his blog.
4. I'm ignoring Joe Mallozzi on his blog.
5. I leave for Maine in less than 5 weeks.
6. I got to see my family today.
7. My nephew didn't want to play with me.
8. I told my nephew he wasn't getting a gift for Arbor Day because of it.
9. This was my first day off in 8 days.
10. I watched several episodes of Smallville. I'm up to season 6.
11. I got locked out of my Treasury Direct account because I couldn't remember the answers to all the security questions.
12. Who the hell actually has a favorite teacher, childhood pet, film, and author?
13. I set up automatic fund transfers to my Roth IRA, making it much easier.
14. Last night I grocery shopped for the first time in 3 weeks. I spent $135. Insane.
15. Tomorrow, Memorial Day, I work 7-4. I'm leaving right at 4. I can't work these 17 hour days any more. I ain't as young as I look.
16. My torso muscles are ripped on my front left side from all that coughing when I was sick. Putting on deodorant or turning over in bed is crippling, though less painful than a week ago.
17. I'm going to bed now.