Thursday, April 26, 2007

Brilliant

I was brilliant in a conversation I had yesterday. Because it is a confidential matter, I can't give any details, but trust me when I say I was, indeed, brilliant.

My days of being brilliant are BACK!

You may (or may not) remember when I mentioned a few months back that I had lost something...well, now "IT" is back! It's back in full force, in full swing, and I feel like I did a few years ago when my store was #2 in the company. I feel that the conversations I have with people are more meaningful, I am able to better support people, and we will be better able to achieve all our goals at work this year.

I don't know if it's passion, insanity, or an unending caffeine high, but IT IS BACK!

It's been coming back over the last couple of months, and it's great. It is intangible, but it is there. Nothing will stop me. I'm going to have a great year, at least at work, and I feel powerful and enlightened and energized and all things strong and good and positive.

People will look at me and my store and say, "Wow, they're brilliant!", and they will be correct. Yes, they will be correct.

3 comments:

The Broards said...

"I can't give any details, but trust me when I say I was, indeed, brilliant."

You expect us to take this at face value? I want proof of your brilliance.

CatBoy said...

I'm glad to hear you got your Mojo back.

I really am, you see, I'm the neurotic, hap-hazard one in this friendship and if you go all wackady-woo, then I would have to be the well-adjusted, responsible, sensible one. This cannot happen.

I have come realize (just yesterday in fact) that most of the stength I have as a writer, speaker and human being comes from being unhinged.

CatBoy said...

So when is this brilliance going to translate to a new entry? Let us bask in your glow.