Thursday, December 21, 2006

Three French Zens

I need some zen right about now.

Three more days of work 'til Christmas. I didn't post yesterday because I worked a closing shift (til 12:30am) then went right back to work at 7am this morning. Four hours of sleep doesn't kill me, but it does make me hurt.

The CEO visited today. It went fine. I was able to give him the demographics, sales percentages, comp numbers, and strategy informatioin he was asking for. I always study my numbers before a visit like that.

As he was leaving, along with my boss and her boss, a window sign fell down right next to the front doors. I laughed my ass off.

I received some yummy nummy cookies today at work...thanks CatBoy! I also received the photography books I had created on my computer. They look pretty amazing. If I had any energy I'd post a picture of them.

Also, Squeaky the Bookshelf Elf delivered his presents to my store staff this afternoon. Squeaky had to work especially hard on his lunch break to get all the goodies in the stockings, but it all worked out in the end.

My feet hurt. I need to do a load of laundry. But what I really want to do is put on some chili and watch Stargate.

Oh, I found the creamy coconut flavor of Dreyer's Fruit Bars, so I bought those the other day.

Life is pretty darn good, ya know?

In 73 hours and 3 minutes I get to lock up my store and start my Christmas.

Cheers.

4 comments:

***LadyMtnMedic*** said...

Glad your photography book turned out so well. What a cool thing to do!

The Broards said...

Please post pics of your book.

Why didn't Catboy send me cookies?

Did the Visiting Big Cheese ask about Wentworth Miller?

The Broards said...

PS:
You sound like a most excellent boss--your staffers should count their blessings

CatBoy said...

Miss Res, you are most welcome. I hope they keep you going until you turn off the lights and put the closed sign up.

Emma, I do not give my stuff to just anyone; I'm sort of a food prude. You have to prove your merit before I put out.

You're a knee-jerk liberal, so that works in your favor. But there have been de-merits . . . If you quite telling Res to watch movies with a penis in her mouth, you might get added into the maybe column for next year.