Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Found My Iron!!!!

I only had to look in 8 boxes and 5 large Rubbermaid containers before locating it. I try not to purchase clothing that has to be ironed, but I had a fashion-thought that if I layered this lavendar cami with this purplish striped shirt and topped it off with a cute purple/mauve ish argyle pullover, then I might just look stylish tomorrow at work!

So of course I had to starch and iron the shirt. I'm gonna look cool, and feel hot.

And on a completely different note:

If you find yourself in the middle of making a bad decision, stop and take a moment to really think about it. If you are in the presence of someone who is making a bad decision and acting on it, ask them about it. Good people make bad decisions sometimes, and we should help each other reduce the amount of times that happens.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

i hope someone comments on how good you look. I hate it when i bother to plan an outfit, do my hair and look really good and no one notices. i usually get the "you always look good to me" from my guy, and the kid is 3, so she doesn't count.

and the problem with bad decisions is that few people realize they've made one or are in the possibility of making one until far after the appropriate time to stop making one. and other people would rather watch someone back into something with their car rather than say "hey, you're going to hit that" just to see it all go down. I am not one of these people, but they are out there, and they're not your friend.